I bought this really cute ladybug fabric sometime last Spring, thinking I might make something for the babe with it. It's been waiting this long for me to actually get around to using it for something. I cut up the fabric for this a couple weeks ago, but (and this I've mentioned before) as I strongly dislike sewing knit fabric, I only now pulled myself together enough to sew it up. And here it is, the finished ladybug kimono
I'm not completely satisfied with the button-thingy fastening, I'll have to see how it behaves when the babe uses it, and maybe think of another fastening system. We'll see.
Sewing this wasn't that bad, the fabric was a bit thicker that the fabric I used for the babe's tunic earlier. So sewing wasn't that annoying. Which is a good thing, because I have a pair of leggings from the same fabric waiting to be sewn. :)
Hmm, that's one interesting looking button..
Ooh, look, that's me in the camera!