Friday, July 10, 2009

Umm, hi, did I already mention I've been obsessed with sewing lately?

I did? Huh. Well, to further prove my point, I made a quickie bag, just to try the pattern out. I think this will be the babe's "daycare-bag" when she starts daycare in a couple months. She has to have lots of extra clothes with her, and you can fit a whole bunch of stuff in this bag. Plus the fabric is really funny. :)

Pattern: the Charlie-bag from BurdaStyle
Fabric: funny monkeys :)

I'll definitely be making more of these, I need at least one for myself too. Too bad I only had just enough monkey-fabric to make this one bag.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the bag!! Looks like you could carry the babe in it too!
    ~Michele from By Your Side

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I think I could fit her in there without any problems. :)

    ReplyDelete