Monday, June 1, 2009


Finally! It's been way too long, but now I have some new yarns to show! Yay, I must admit that I'm quite pleased. :)

I actually didn't think that using the acid dyes would be so easy, but it really wasn't any more complicated than the Wilton dyes that I've been using until now. And see, I've got grey! I'm so happy about that, because I couldn't get a decent grey with my Wilton's. But now I do, a pretty, silvery grey. That in itself deserves a big WHEE! These, and all of my older items are listed in my Etsy-shop.

In other news.. Well, there are no other news, because there hasn't happened much on the knitting front. The Cloud-bolero is coming along, I'm over half-way, but I ran out of yarn, so I won't be able to finish it until I get some more. The hoodie I'm working on needs some grafting, and I have to knit the hood. And my Glynis-socks need one more repeat on the cuff until I can start working on the heel and finally move on to the foot. But I expect to get some more knitting done, now that I finished dyeing that batch of yarn. :)