Sunday, June 14, 2009

Glynis! Finally!


Well it took me long enough, but I finally finished my Glynis socks, yay! I'm so happy now. :) And what's even better, they fit like a dream! Altho I do confess that I didn't read the instructions properly, so my toe is lots shorter than in the pattern, but if I'd made more toe decreases then the sock would have been too big. Now they're just the perfect size for my feet.

I was amazed at how little yarn I needed for these, I had a 100g skein and I have loads left. I'm thinking I'll knit a pair of baby socks with the leftovers.

By the way, it's very difficult trying to take pics of your new socks when you have a baby around.. When I want to take pics of her, she's totally uncooperative, and when I don't want to take pics of her, she's in front of the camera all the time. So most of the pics I got ended up looking like the following, blurry close-ups of a grinning baby.


Oh, I almost forgot, the specs:
Pattern: Glynis by CookieA (ravel it)
Yarn: Standard Sock by Knot Another Knitter
Needles: 3mm

And one last sock pic. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment