Thursday, May 27, 2010

Crappy, crap, crap photo

Kinda pretty dress tho. This is the dress that I made for school, a girls dress made with a linen-cotton blend fabric. It was horrible to make, the fabric went all horrible and wavy when I ironed it, but luckily the end result is ok. Altho it looks all crumpled even if I put it up on a hanger right after ironing it. Anyway, the photo is very, very bad, because it's taken with my phone camera, but you still get an idea of what it looks like. (And I'm hoping that we can use the school studio to get better photos next week.)
And a close-up of the belt fastening.
So I'm hoping that this dress will help me pass my test. :)

6 comments:

  1. It's super cute! I'm rooting for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OY! Lurve the dress! And I´m totally stealing the button fastening- idea to belt. * cackles evily, rubs hands together *

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dorothy - thanks! We're getting our evaluations on Tuesday, I'll let you all know how it goes. :)

    Amybel - thank you!

    villapeikko - kiitti, niin munkin mielestä. :)

    WeirdRockStar - oy, thanks! And obviously you're going to start paying me royalties for every belt that you use the button fastening for, right? ;) I thought it was quite a good idea myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh jah... better get ready for them sweet moneyz rollin´ in.

    ReplyDelete