And I have a new skirt! Too bad I have to wait about six months to be able to wear it, my new wool skirt might be just a tad too warm to wear in the summer months. When I have time (and after I've finished the other skirt) I'll make a summer skirt with the same pattern. Because I think this one turned out pretty good. See
The fabric was quite challenging to work with, especially as it's bias cut. But I ended up as the winner in the end, and ended up with this skirt. I also had a huge problem with the skirt being waaay too big, I had to remove 20cm (about 8 inches!!!!!) from the circumference, before it fir me. I still haven't quite figured out exactly where the problem was, all my measurements were right, my pattern was right, but still the thing was enormous on me. But after removing all the excess fabric, it now fits me like a glove. :) All that hard work finally paid off, wahoo!
Oh, the first photo shows the correct color. The skirt is kinda bright. ;)
And before I forget, my proficiency test-thingamagee, I passed. On a grade scale of one to three, I got a three. Me very happy. :)