Wednesday, December 23, 2009

More Christmas presents!

And with these, I'm done! Done, I say, done! (well, ok, technically I still have about 6cm seams to sew tomorrow, but I'm not counting that.) Let's start with the shirt I made for my 5yo godson, aka the dumbdumb-shirt. I read the pattern wrong, so the collar is all crappy. I didn't have time to fix it, as I would have needed to redo the whole collar. I sewed the buttons on, and decided that it didn't look too bad. Besides, no kid ever wears his shirt without having the uppermost button undone. Or so I've convinced myself. Other that the collar, I think the shirt looks cool. :)

On the sleeves I added orange buttons, just for fun. :) I thought the fabric was so cool that I just had to make something with it, it just took me a while to figure out what. :)

Pattern: Ottobre 6/2009
Size: 116/122 cm
Fabric: from Lucky Kaeru

I also finally finished the small girls' raglan, got the elastic bands put in. I still have to close the gaps on the sleeves and the neckband, but that'll take about three minutes, so I'm calling this done too. :)

And as a quickie, I made a small pouchy pouch for the 8yo, I bought a lipgloss and nail polish to put in it. I knit this in just a couple of evenings.
The color looks a bit too dark in this pic, my camera was being a bit uncooperative at this time of night. And finally, I added a little bow to the Hello Kitty I made, as I thought it was missing a little something. I think it's much cuter now. :)
And with this, I want to wish all my readers Happy Holidays and a very Merry Christmas, to those of you who celebrate it. :) Ja Hyvää Joulua kaikille suomenkielisille lukijoille!

2 comments:

  1. Kauniita lahjoja! Hyvää Joulua!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiitos, toivottavasti lahjan saajatkin on samaa mieltä. :)

    ReplyDelete