Saturday, February 19, 2011

Things don't always go as planned.

Thanks for all your thoughts and well-wishes regarding my surgery. Due to circumstances that I won't go into here, the surgery has been moved. I was hoping to get it over and done with now, but something's come up, and I'll have the surgery in April. Oh well, I've waited a year, I can wait another couple of months.

And on a lighter note, the missing mitten has been found! The husband found it between the wall and the radiator yesterday. Now I can finally finish the pair, yay!

I made a skirt and a vest a while back that I haven't showed you yet. I have the worst pictures of them that you can imagine, but I don't have any better to offer either. Oh, btw, they're made from the same fabric, but you can't tell that from the pictures. The color looks right in the vest pictures.

4 comments:

  1. You almost had me fooled with all that black and gray. Almost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything is okay, and that the surgery move works out for the best.

    The vest is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nina I'm sorry to hear that you're going to have surgery! Sending you hugs and I hope that whenever you have it, you'll feel better soon!

    I love the vest! :D

    ReplyDelete