Tuesday, May 19, 2009

First official blog post and two new yarns

Hello Blogworld!

After much procrastination I finally decided to start my own blog. Here you will read about knitting, yarn dyeing, my ever-growing stash and life in general. I might even throw in some crochet once in a while, to keep the suspense up. :)

For now I have two new yarns to show you, the green one a brand new one, the red one is an over-dye. I just got my new acid dyes a while back and have just started to try them out. Once I get more yarn later in the week, I should be able to show off loads more dyeings than just these two. Oh, btw, Wild Poppies is for sale in my Etsy-shop.




Next time I might even have some knitting to show off. :)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Nina. I will be a faithful follower, always.

    BTW Gorgeous yarns.

    Grace of the kitty persuasion

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the title, the picture of the house with the rainbow, and the beautiful pictures of yarn! Congrats on staring the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new yarns. Maybe I'll dye my yarn one day.

    ReplyDelete