Sunday, May 15, 2011

Some stuff I've made recently.

I'm still suffering from having the crappiest Spring ever, but I wanted to let you all know I'm still alive (if there's still any of you out there.) Anyways, just pics this time. (In no particular order.)

I realized that I never showed you the details of the green tunic I made months ago, so here they are. Finally.

And then there was the princess dress I made for a friend's three-year-old.
And a hat for me.
A pair of fun earrings.
Turn-a-Square for the husband. (rav-link)
Sweet Peasy for the tiny one. (rav-link)
A tunic that made me look even more shapeless than I am. (from Burda.)
Alina-shawl. (rav-link)
A chiffon-satin-dress for a friend.

2 comments:

  1. You've been really busy! I hope summer comes soon and brings better things with it!

    ReplyDelete